TCL Roku is a very famous brand of television. Although it comes with remote control, in case you have lost its remote control then you don’t need to worry. You can control it with the universal remote control. All you need to have is a code list to program it with your RCL Rokutv. Here is the code list given,https://myuniversalremotecodes.com/tcl-roku-tv-remote-codes/.
Programming of TCL Roku TV universal remote
There are various ways to program TCL Roku TV universal remote control including keycode method, manual setup, and Programming via universal remote control.
Programming of TCL Roku TV universal remote without codes
All universal remote codes are scanned in the code search method. One code is scanned at a time in order to find the right code to program the remote. Below are the steps are given to follow for the programming of TCLRokutV universal remote
- Turn the device ON that you want to pair with the universal remote.
- Press and hold the Device button for three seconds. The LED light would start blinking indicating that the device is ready to program.
- Press the CH+ and CH- while pointing the remote at the device. Click on the UP and DOWN buttons repeatedly until the device turns off.
- Click on the POWER button to verify the code. In order to check if the remote is programmed correctly or not, try changing the channels.
- Press the DEVICE button to save the code. LED light of the device would appear to be blinking twice indicating that the code is saved.
Programming of TCL Roku with keycode method
- Turn ON the device
- Click on the TV button on the remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button of the remote until a light flash appears.
- Enter the keycode that you have chosen from the codes list.
- Press and hold the POWER button while pointing the universal remote at the TV.
- Release the button once the screen Switches OFF.
By using this method you can easily program your universal remote. The keycode also verifies the model of the device. By following the simple steps given above, your device is ready to work with your universal remote. In case if the remote still doesn’t work then choose another code from the codes list and repeat the same procedure.
Programming Of TCL Roku TV Universal remote with code search
- Turn ON the device.
- Press and hold the SETUP button.
- Enter the three-digit code (9-9-1).
- Press and hold the POWER button and press Channel up button until the Device turns OFF.
It is necessary to find the key code, it can take some extra time but once you get it, your device would be ready to program.
All the methods and codes are given above. Try them out. If you couldn’t program the remote by a code then try another one. Try until you get the right code for your TV. once you get the right code you are good to use your Universal remote control with TCL Roku TV.