Matbe Times Square again to celebrate the New Year

Entertainment

New Year’s Eve is going to be held again in New York’s Times Square. New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said the event would take place after a year-long hiatus. Last year, visitors could not take part in the Christian New Year celebrations due to the Kovid-19 epidemic.

New Year’s Eve and New Year’s festivities have been celebrated in Times Square since 1904. However, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a warning last year to avoid coronavirus outbreaks. In this situation, visitors are not allowed to enter the New Year celebrations. Only a handful of health workers were allowed into Times Square. However, they also attended the social distance.

According to a BBC report, visitors will need to provide proof of taking the full dose of the vaccine if they want to attend the farewell and New Year celebrations. If not, they will have to test Kovid. They will only be allowed to attend the event if the result is negative.

Mayor Bill de Blasio said: “We are finally reuniting. This is good news for the people of the city, “Blazio said.

The New Year’s Eve was announced on New York’s Times Square on the night of December 31, shortly after the clock struck 12 midnight. And thousands of people enjoy the scene live.

Tom Harris, head of the Times Square Alliance, said people over the age of five must carry an identity card if they want to attend the New Year’s Eve party. They also need to provide proof of vaccination. And adults under the age of five must be accompanied by an adult. The adult must have proof of vaccination. Even without the vaccine, those who are only allowed to enter on the basis of corona test must wear a mask.

The United States has the highest incidence of coronavirus in the world, according to Johns Hopkins University. Since the onset of the epidemic, 2.1 million people in the country have been affected by corona. More than 6 lakh 75 thousand people have died.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.