Imagine the number of website visitors and the probability of visitors converting into potential customers — Sounds dreamy right? But we have been doing the same for our clients for over quite a few years now and it’s time to let out the secret!
Google Analytics seems to have a cozy relationship with ‘backlinks. The majority of the time it works if you make sure to insert links that fuel improved keyword rankings. if you’re willing to send your audience away from your site and to another site, it better be for a good and relevant reason!
If you’re one of those, who find only their competitors ranking at the top of your industry searches, why is that?
Maybe they optimised with the perfect keywords and backlinks. Partly, but that alone is not enough to get you to the top. Though it is an important part of the cornucopia of ingredients Google has placed in their algorithm. check out buy backlinks packages.
However, how to choose the perfect links and compare their relevance with your site and your audience’s interests.
Did you know that you can simply beget equal results by tapping into this information? And right at the tips of your fingers you can:
- Quickly understand what kind of keywords drive traffic within your industry.
- Who’s ranking for those terms.
- What other pages do they have that drive a lot of traffic to their site and a lot of value to their site.
- And what kind of keywords are those pages ranking for.
Yes! There are just such powerful tools for any sort of keyword research or any SEO strategy that will help you analyze a competitor’s backlinks.
Some of our all-time favourites are listed below:
- Majestic SEO: Specializes in 100% in only back-link analysis.
- SEMrush: Your all-rounder SEO aid that can be surfed for— SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, and Campaign Management.
- Ahrefs: Although it’s mainly used to analyze a website’s link profile, keyword rankings, and SEO health; it contains some user-friendly tools for link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking and site audits. It also combines – an on-page SEO report – broken link checker – link highlighter – redirect- content report trackers, and more. You can also use Ahrefs to conduct keyword research for Google, YouTube, and even Amazon!
- Moz: Quite similar to SEMrush and Ahrefs, it is as well used as Link Explorer, Keyword Explorer and Rank Tracker.
With these super useful tools, you can do keyword research initially and identify what your competitive search landscape looks like and what kind of keywords matter to rock your biz. You can literally track how their website is performing and identify what kind of content is driving the most traffic to your competitors and then you can simply dig in from there.