A travel checklist is one thing, but a travel checklist with categories, coordination, and color codes is probably the best thing a perfectionist might have.
Yes, you can even use your label maker and put your identification in a different file because why not!
This is what is the best thing about travel for someone who is pedantic about everything. Having their ultimate dream travel checklist, and that is exactly what we are bringing you in the excerpt below.
Here we will be discussing all the travel requirements in three categories-
Now that you have your colors then, what are we waiting for? Let us begin with the ultimate travel checklist for someone who is getting someone who is a perfectionist and going for their first solo trip.
For some of these checklists, it is better to download one of those high-end travel checklist softwares. Do not worry; you can get it absolutely free from the pirate bay.
What To Look Forward In The Checklist
Here are the things which we have added to the checklist. They are color-coded based on the importance of the matter.
Green is the most important thing for any travel plan. It is like the green signal which will commence the journey. No, we are not talking about convincing your family but the means of transportation. Every detail in order for your transportation should be under this category.
Now we have kept red for safety, especially if you are a woman and you are planning your first solo trip. There are so many things which we have to protect ourselves from that it is exhausting. But, we have the perfect checklist, so do not worry.
Blue represents calm, so we are categorizing everything which will help you remain calm throughout your travel. Yes, we are talking about your necessities. This will be a strong checklist so that we can ensure that you do not deal with any issues.
Yellow is happy, so this checklist will include all the materials which you will need to make this trip a memorable one. Things you might not be a necessity, but you should carry to get a better experience.
Here Is Your Checklist
Now, the part that you have been waiting for, here is your travel checklist.
1. Safety – Red
Here are things that will come under the safety checklist.
- At Least Five people on your emergency checklist.
- The emergency contact number of that country or state.
- Location of your nearby police station or hospital.
- Research on the woman’s safety statistics in that area.
- A pepper spray [since it is the safest weapon against anyone]
- Good locks for your bags and luggage.
- A list of places safe to travel at night.
- Your location to one family member at all times.
- An emergency contact number in your bag for someone else to get it.
2. Transport – Green
Here are the absolutely necessary details you must always carry with you when we talk about transport.
- Print your tickets. [do not always trust your phone].
- Identification, one in your pocket, and the rest in your bag.
- Name tags and number on your luggage and backpack.
- Booking tickets beforehand, even the return ticket.
- The temperature and climate check for that area.
- Understand the location on Google maps.
- Contact the hotel.
- Cab companies and other in-country travel information research.
3. Necessities – Blue
Now, when we talk about the necessities, it will be a long one, so brace yourself.
- Phone Charger.
- Laptop charger.
- Power bank.
- A set of clothes for the weather.
- Spare waterproof shoes.
Remember, all these must be travel size
- Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Shaving kit.
- Extra Towels.
- Period Products.
- Nausea or motion sickness.
- Flu or Fever.
- Advil for pain.
- Emergency allergy medication.
- Daily medications.
- Antiseptic cream.
- Cotton pads.
- Extra masks.
4: Miscellaneous – Yellow
Oof! Now that we are finally done with the long necessity list. Here are some of the things which will make your travel easier.
- Travel applications to get everything done.
- Hand towels.
- A music playlist.
- A movie list.
- One book.
- Diary/ Writing pad.
- Extra cash for buying souvenirs.
Now, anywhere you are traveling, you will just need to print this or keep this checklist in hand, and you will have the best travel plans.
This is the ultimate travel checklist that doesn’t let you miss out on anything. You will be able to enjoy everything, and you do not have to buy anything extra for necessity.