Amicron’s first death in Germany, restricted since 26 December

Health

The first person to die in Germany has been infected with the highly contagious type of coronavirus. He is between 60 and 69 years old. The country’s Robert Koch Institute for Infectious Diseases confirmed the data on Thursday. AFP News
According to the report, amicron was identified in the bodies of 610 new people in Germany on Wednesday. So far 3,196 people have been infected in the country.

Coronavirus infection is on the rise in Germany due to Amicron. The country has announced it will bring back sanctions to handle the situation. From December 26, no more than 10 people will be able to gather in the country for personal work. The nightclubs will be closed. Spectators will not be able to go to the field to watch the football game from the same day.

According to Corona’s updated website WorldMeters, 79,15,353 people have been infected with corona in Germany since the outbreak began. And 1 lakh 10 thousand 234 people died due to the attack.

The death toll in the UK has risen to 14
The death toll from amniotic fluid has risen to 14 in the United Kingdom, according to Gillian Keegan, the country’s state health minister. At the moment, 129 people are hospitalized in the country due to amniotic fluid, he told the media Sky News yesterday.

Gillian said the UK government would not hesitate to impose corona-related restrictions if necessary. However, the day before, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Boris Johnson had said something different. Last Tuesday, he said he would not introduce any new restrictions in England before Christmas.

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, meanwhile, have taken steps to curb social interaction, although England has not yet taken the path of sanctions. Various European countries, including Finland, Portugal, and the Netherlands, have imposed restrictions on the spread of the virus.

To avoid embarrassment before the vote, the Uttar Pradesh government ordered an inquiry into allegations of land scandal in Ayodhya. Navneet Sehgal, Additional Chief Secretary, Information Ministry, Uttar Pradesh, said on Wednesday night that Chief Minister Adityanath had directed the probe. Meanwhile, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi and Bahujan Samaj leader Mayawati have sought the Supreme Court’s intervention in the land scandal allegations.

News of the scandal has been circulating in The All India English Daily, The Indian Express, for two days now.

Shortly before the Supreme Court’s final verdict in the Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid case, the land sale scandal in Ayodhya began. As the construction of the temple progressed, the interest in buying land in the adjoining area increased. Once the temple is completed, Ayodhya will be on the tourist map of devout Hindus. The demand for hotels and hospices will increase tremendously. This business is the main reason for the sale of land. In doing so, the state law has been violated.

Congress member Mallikarjun Kharge demanded a discussion in the Rajya Sabha on Wednesday. But the meeting was adjourned without giving him that opportunity. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi tweeted, ‘Hindus are on the path of truth. But Hindutva people snatch everything under the guise of religion and make people poor.

Congress spokesperson Randeep Surjewala alleged, “BJP people have openly looted land in Ayodhya city.” Aam Aadmi Party demands, ‘Investigation of serious land fraud is urgent’. CPM leader Sitaram Yechury said BJP party and government officials were involved in the scandal. Investigation is the only way. In Uttar Pradesh, BJP chief minister Adityanath has ordered an inquiry into the opposition campaign.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.