As soon as, student register for CA foundation course, they hook on exam preparation, straightway dwelling the latest CA foundation syllabus for that matter. For the same reason, finding the right source for it is equally important.
Are you also searching for the latest syllabus for this year? Then this blog will help you out. Every year ICAI releases the new CA foundation syllabus. Students preparing for the CA foundation exam have to follow the newly revised syllabus to be on the same page as ICAI is.
As can be seen, every year in May and November, ICAI conducts main CA Foundation exams and it is important to refer the CA foundation Syllabus before starting the preparation.
Generally, there are four subjects for the CA foundation exam, and students should clearly understand all the topics and units included in all four papers. Besides this, students must also know the exam paper pattern to score more than 90% in CA foundation exam.
In order to start the smooth journey of becoming a Chartered Accountant by systematic preparation of the exam, CA Wizard has provided the updated CA foundation syllabus in a pdf format.
Read the article to know all about the revised syllabus and why to rely upon CA Wizard for the syllabus.
Download Revised CA Foundation Curriculum from CA Wizard
For better preparation for the exams, it is always advised for the CA students to go through the syllabus. Therefore, CA Wizard has come up with the newly revised CA Foundation Syllabus in a PDF format. For offline access, students are advised to download the pdf of the revised syllabus.
Why CA Wizard for Revised CA Foundation Syllabus
Given below are benefits of referring syllabus from CA Wizard:
- The CA Wizard’s syllabus for CA foundation helps students to understand the course structure. It also helps them to know how much they need to prepare for upcoming exams. The topics and units of all the papers which are to be covered are mentioned here properly to avoid confusion.
- CA Wizard’s CA foundation syllabus is in an organized manner. This helps students to plan their study schedules systematically. The syllabus also includes the number of periods required to complete a particular subject. And thus, helps students to outline the dates for mock tests and revision tests for better preparations.
- In CA Wizard’s syllabus, students will also find the revised grading policies of each unit and topics, as it helps them to have a clear understanding. Students can use the syllabus in planning their preparations according to the weightage of the topics.
- CA Wizard always updates its syllabus if any changes have been made by the ICAI. This helps students to always be aware of the latest changes made in the syllabus and they can prepare well for the exams.
About Newly Revised CA Foundation Syllabus 2021
CA Foundation is the very first route of becoming a Chartered Accountant. The curriculum includes the basics of all the important subjects like account, economics, business law and business mathematics.
Before going through the detailed CA foundation syllabus, students should know the exam paper pattern:
- Students have to study four subjects for the CA foundation exam.
- Paper 1 and paper 2 are subjective subjects, and paper 3 and paper 4 are objective subjects.
- All the four subject carries 100 marks each. And the time period of the exam is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking for paper 1 and paper 2. But for paper 3 and paper 4 i.e., objective subjects, there is negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be cut.
- To pass the exam, students have to score at least 40 percent in each of the subjects and an aggregate of 50 percent in all four subjects.
- The CA Foundation exam will conduct offline in June and November.
- Students can attempt the exam either in Hindi or in English medium as per their preference.
With the above-explained paper pattern, students must be aware of the marking scheme of the newly revised CA foundation Syllabus 2021.
|Papers||CA Foundation Subjects||Marking Scheme|
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and reporting|
1. Business Laws
2. Business Correspondence and Reporting
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics|
1. Business Mathematics
2. Logical Reasoning
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge|
Section A: Business Economics
Section B: Business and Commercial Knowledge
It is always advised to students that before starting the preparations for the exams, go thoroughly with the CA foundation syllabus. The syllabus helps to plan the preparation and make students aware of the latest paper pattern and updated marking scheme. Therefore, to make the student’s preparation better, CA Wizard has provided the new syllabus in pdf format.