Do you have an idea, a business project or a startup, and think of taking the step? All you need is to look for the best business plans for startups.
The entrepreneur or startup can use our business plans for startups for different uses:
- Internal use by the entrepreneur or startup.
The business plans for startups can be used by the entrepreneur or startup to evaluate the business’s internal objectives and monitor the business projections made by the promoters of the business project.
- Presentation to Businessmen, Venture Capitals and Venture Capital Funds.
The business plans can be used by the entrepreneur or startup to search for investors who want to contribute capital to develop the entrepreneur’s or startup’s business.
- Search for Financing
The business plans for startups is an essential tool for the entrepreneur or startup immersed in the search for financing for his idea, business project, or society.
What type of business plans for startups does my Idea, Business Project or Startup need?
- Structure of the Business Plan
If your idea, business project or startup falls within a known business model or if you have already carried out customer validation. That is, your business is scalable. It is necessary to carry out a business plan that integrates the following concepts and contents:
- Executive Summary (description of the project, competitive value, market, clients, financing requirements, equipment and critical aspects of the business plan).
- Project Description (clear and concise description of the project and the problem solved by the idea- the business project or the startup)
- Description of the Market (analysis of the market performance, market maturity and business sustainability).
- Differential Value and Competitive Advantages (description of the differential value of the proposition (product or service) and the competitive focus of the business).
- Team (description of the professional team that makes up the project and the tasks and positions carried in the organization).
- Strategy and Value Chain (Identification of primary and support activities. Production, marketing, sales and internationalization model).
- SWOT Analysis (evaluation of internal aspects -weaknesses and strengths- and external aspects -threats and opportunities).
- Current Status-Milestones (description of the current moment of the business, roadmap, current shareholding distribution, next milestones).
- Economic-Financial Aspects (projections Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow in a 1-3 year horizon of the project. Analysis of scenarios. Determination of key financial indicators and the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of the draft).
- Risks (Identification and description of the risks inherent to the project).
- Structure of the business plans for startups
It is your idea, business project or startup falls within an unknown business model – new market, segmentation of an existing market. If you have not performed customer validation, do not know if your business model is repeatable and scalable, it is necessary to design a lean canvas to innovate your business model.
The aspects that the business plans for startups should collect are the following:
- Customer Segment (Identification of customer segments with which to start working – mass market, segmented market, market niche).
- Value Proposition (Description of the product or service that generates value for a specific market segment).
- Channels (Description of the communication, distribution and sales models of the value proposition. Description of the type of channel and phase of the channel used).
- Relationship with Clients (Identification and description of the relationship with clients -personal or automated relationship-. Identification of the relationship category – personal assistance, self-service, automatic services).
- Source of Income (Identification of the source of income, establishing price mechanisms -fixed or dynamic).
- Key Resources (Identification and description of the key economic, human and physical resources necessary for the business development).
- Key Activities (description of the most important actions to be developed by the company so that the business model works)
- Key Associations (Description of the network of suppliers and partners contributing to the business model -Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures, Cooperation, Customer-Supplier Relationship-).
- Cost Structure (Description of the costs for implementing the business model; identifying the cost category: fixed, variable).
At Start Up Sharks, we are experts in developing and elaborating business plans for startups. Our plans are suitable for the first phases of the entrepreneurship project and technology-based companies. Our business plans for startups accomplish the structure of business models for projects or startups both operating in “offline” and “online” channels.