Horror games, especially Fnaf Games, are always fun to play. These games are not only interestingly spooky but they also test the player’s viability and skills to survive. Speaking of such games, FNAF is an absolute match.
Five Nights At Freddy’s – Fnaf is a popular, American horror video game created by Scott Cawthon. The series has achieved immense success since its first release back in August 2014. The game takes place in a family pizzeria named “Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza”.
FNAF as a franchise has been able to achieve great fame. According to Game Empress, the franchise has been releasing new games in different genres, books and spin offs every now and then. Moreover, a new film is also in line.
Here’s your complete guide of Five Nights At Freddy’s (Fnaf Games)!
Number of Fnaf games
There were a total 8 Fnaf games, but with the release of the latest game this number becomes 9. Editors at Mustips said, each addition continues the story of the previous game. Since 2014, a new Fnaf game has been released almost every year. Three spin offs have also been released since 2014.
The titles of Fnaf games on the basis of their order of release are as follows:
- Five Nights at Freddy’s released in August 2014.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 released in November 2014. This game puts the player in the shoes of Jeremy Fitzgerald
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 was released in March 2015
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 was released in July 2015.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location, was released in October 2016. It shows more of the story of animatronics and also puts forward the narrative of other characters.
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator was released in December 2017. This was the ending point of the first chapter of the series.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted released in May 2019
- FNAF: Special Delivery released in November 2019
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach was released in December 2021. It is assumed that this game may be the last of the series.
The titles of the spin offs are as follows:
- Fnaf World
- Freddy in Space 2
- Security Breach: Fury’s Rage
Scott Cawthon developed a very interesting and spooky gameplay to keep the players engaged in the horror world. In this game players control a character named Gregory, a young boy who has to fight against the animatronics and different enemies to survive. Moreover, the main characters of the gameplay are as follow:
- William Afton– who is a serial killer and owner of the pizzeria. He killed 5 children and animatronics are haunted by these kids
- Vanny who is another serial killer dressed in bunny costume possessed by Afton’s spirit
- Vanessa the security guard
- Henry Emily the instructor
- Freddy the only animatronic who helps Gregory
List of the Animatronics
The list of the animatronics is very long but the confirmed number is around 130+. Some of the names are
- Classic Freddy
- Classic Bonnie
- Classic Chica
- Classic Foxy
- Classic Golden Freddy
- Phantom Freddy
- Phantom BB
- Spring Bonnie
- Golden Cupcake
- Funtime Freddy
- Bon Bon
- Funtime Foxy
- Baby Endoskeleton
- Ballora Endoskeleton
According to Game Devolution, the Fnaf Franchise has also published a series of 12 horror books and 3 novels. Furthermore, the franchise also has released 3 guides.
Fans can enjoy the horror-themed spooky games on platforms like iOS, Android, Xbox, PC, Nintendo and PlayStation.