Yes, you can bring a backpack and a carry on United Airlines. But for that, you need to follow the terms of baggage policy of United Airlines. If you have made United airlines reservations, you will also get amazing flexibility and four baggage facilities. There are different policies as per the travel class and baggage type on United Airlines. So to know whether or not you are eligible to take your backpack and carry on United Airlines, you need to know about the details of policies.
As per the baggage policy, United Airlines offers –
- You can take carry-on baggage with you.
- You can have one-one carry-on and personal items with you for free in United Airlines economy class.
- Checked baggage on United Airlines will cost you some charges.
- You need to pay some baggage charges for your oversize and overweight bags as per their weight and size.
- If you take sports equipment on United Airlines, you need to pay applicable fees for it.
Carry-on Baggage Policy of United Airlines –
If you are planning to take carry-on baggage on United Airlines, then these are some of the points you should keep in your mind, Have a look
- The suitable size of carry-on luggage will be 45 linear inches or 15 cm s.
- Carry-on bags should fit under the seat or on the overhead bin.
If you are planning to take a personal item on United Airlines, then these are some of the points you should keep in your mind, Have a look
- The suitable size of the individual item is 36 linear inches or 89 cm.
- It should fit under the seat or on the overhead bin.
Checked Baggage Policy of United Airlines –
- You need to pay charges for two standard bags to take on the Economy class of United Airlines.
- The maximum size and weight of the bag should be 62 inches or 157 cm and 50 lbs or 23 kgs.
- If you have made United Airlines Booking, then for extra bags, you need to pay $35 to $150.